VeronaLabs is committed to providing the best possible support to any users. We always do our best to assist our customers, and it is important to define what is supported by the VeronaLabs team.
Our products’ documentations include some useful information, and our FAQ pages should address the most common issues. You can take a look at them before getting started with our products:
– Documentation [Coming Soon…]
– FAQ [Coming Soon…]
– FAQ [Coming Soon…]
If you need more help with each product VeronaLabs offers, you can get assistance and open a support request with our help desk. Here is the scope and limitation of our products’ support:
Scope of Support
- We provide support only by our support center. We provide our users with an active license with the best possible assistance.
- Our free users can use the contact form of the website to report bugs or get some help.
- Our online chat is not for technical questions. You can ask your general or pre-sale questions there.
- In some cases, we might ask the client to share screenshots, video, or even access their site (WordPress login or FTP) to resolve the issue with our products or diagnose server problems that prevent the plugin/theme from working properly. This is usually done via email.
- We do not support third-party plugins or troubleshoot third-party issues or troubleshoot server issues. Please contact the related support.
- We offer support 7 days a week via email (including Saturday and Sunday), and we try our best to get back to you within two business days.
- Sometimes our support staffs are on vacation, so our support takes a bit longer. Even then, we try to answer you whenever we could.
- Customizing the plugin, adding forms, or make the plugin compatible with other third-party plugins, is not included in our support scopes. However, if you need some extra features, customization, or integrations, we offer you our custom development services.
Users’ satisfaction is our priority. So we always want to ensure that you are happy with the VeronaLabs family. Our policy offers a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. We would love to know what went wrong. In this way, we can improve our plugin and services 🙂 so please include details about the reason for your refund request.
Before requesting any refund:
- make sure to read the products’ websites carefully and is familiar with all of the available features. Sometimes users want to refund because they request a new feature that is not available in the product.
- Consider raising a new ticket befor any refund requests, because most issues can be worked out without the refund is necessary.
Note: Customers who just changed their minds for no reason or cannot provide a reasonable explanation for the refund inquiry are not eligible for a refund.
What are some acceptable reasons?
- The plugin or theme is not working as expected (You need to provide us with additional details).
- Our technical staff could not resolve the issue and have approved your refund request.
- The problem is caused due to our plugin or theme and not a problem with other plugin conflicts or services on the website, such as hosting packages.